UNAIR Blogging Competition

Web
0

Contoh Recount Text




HOLIDAY


Last Holiday , My Dad invited me  climbing of Ringgit Mountain at the hermitage of Ir. Sukarno. Me, my dad with other members of the TNI-AL went  at 15.00 pm by car . The items we brought were jacket, sleeping bag, mountain hat, warm drinks, and other supplies.

After waited a few hours , we finally arrived at the foot of the Ringgit mountain . Before we did the climb, we headed to the mosque for maghrib prayer while waited for the rain to stop. It turns out,the rain don't let up, and finally we decided to did the climb because it was night day. Our journey traveled 5 miles, for 3 hours through 3 steep cliffs with 45 slope. The road we traveled did not like what I imagine. Slippery road full of stones, surrounded by jungle and did not light. In addition, the air is also very cool because of rain. The first 2 miles I was very tired, my legs cramp , finally, me and dad sitting under a big tree.a  few minutes later, we listening sound a twig of a tree broken. but ,when we saw on the tree was did not nothing . my dad pulled me and we immediately left the premises. I'm scared. I was think , there' is something strange in the tree. then in my heart I read the verses of the Quran verses and walking slowly slowly in a state of fatigue. Once at the tips of the mountains,we rest   in front of the cemetery . Then we went to a shack resting place and ate together. When we talk about the mystery of the tree. The Guard Mount was said, before, under the tree there is a person who had died because he said dishonest in a Ringgit mountain  .

Now I got a lot of lessons from these events and I remember probably because I underestimated the Ringgit mountain ,before . I am so grateful to God for giving me the safety to date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top